Zephyr has a reputation as a friendly drinking establishment that's not really frequented by any one social group. Plenty of groups get together here, whether they're current KSU students or grads from long-ago gathering for a casual night. Customers use the large outdoor patio as long as the weather permits and service on the patio is every bit as good as inside.
Bands with retro, techno and just about any style play here almost every weekend, but the regulars are just as likely to rave about the pinball machines and the juke box as the bands. Drinks aren't the cheapest in town, but the reasonable prices, decent service and good vibe brings guests back often.
- Hours: Daily, opens 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- ATM: No
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music, Lounge, Singles bar
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported