A fast-food chain founded in Ohio, Wendy's offers a fairly health-conscious menu. In addition to hamburgers, fried fish and chicken sandwiches, Wendy's has long featured baked potatoes and salads on its menu.
Its trademark Frosty (a super-thick, milk chocolate shake) isn't exactly light fare, but frankly, most patrons would rather pick up a spoon than point out the dairy delight's downside. Drive-thru service is available at the Brimfield location, situated within sight of the I-76/St Rt 43 exit, about four miles south of Kent State University.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 10pm; drive-through open until midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There are designated parking spaces and accessible restrooms.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, sandwiches, salads, chili, beverages
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: wendys.com/food/Menu.jsp
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch