Dark wooden booths and a big, classy wooden bar invite Water Street Tavern customers to relax and enjoy the "real bar" character as soon as they walk in. But even before they find a seat, smells wafting from the kitchen will be hard to ignore. That's the beauty of having Cajun Dave's cooking inside.
Not only is the beverage list extensive, the food can't be beat. Daily pizza pie recipes often feature seafood and innovative combinations. Warm weather means food and beverages can be enjoyed on the rooftop patio.
Live music can be enjoyed at the popular bar at least twice a week. The booths and bar stools are often full, so if you're meeting friends at Water Street, wear comfortable shoes, you may have to stand a while before you snag a seat.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 2:30am; Fri - Sat, noon - 2:30am; Sun, 1pm - 2:30am
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking nearby; entry accessible but bar isn't especially easy to negotiate.
- Cover charge: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- Ticket information: Cover charge may apply to some shows; see website for schedule and details
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music, Lounge, Singles bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Tequila, Vodka
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew