This Starbucks is located in a cool two-level brick Tudor and is staffed by an eager and friendly team of associates. It sells the usual array of Starbucks coffees, pastries, and baked goods, as well as music and gift items. Lower-level seating is at counters or tables with chairs; upstairs, where it's a tad darker, visitors will find comfy couches and lounge chairs.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am -11pm; Sat, Sun. 7am -11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with street/sidewalk. Note no access to second floor.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Famous coffee drinks, cold drinks, pastry, baked goods, gift items, such as mugs, music cds, and designer pen/notepad sets.
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Starbucks-brand coffee
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No