Stanton Middle School
Stanton Middle School is located off Hudson Drive on the sprawling Kent City Schools campus that also is home to Theodore Roosevelt High School.
The middle school, opened in 1999, is brick construction with entrances highlighted by large white columns. Two separate entrances allow for student pick-up and drop-off in the mornings and afternoons.
The spacious interior of the facility offers large open areas for hosting parent and community meetings. The middle school houses approximately 800 students annually.
The building features several computer labs, and all classrooms incorporate video, voice and data technology applications.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap access
- Founding Date: 1999
- Number of students: 758
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 64
- Grade levels: 6-8
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, choir, orchestra, ski club, student council
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball, football, golf, soccer, softball, swimming and diving, tennis, track and field, volleyball, wrestling