Arguably Kent's best and undeniably Kent's trendiest salon, Skullz offers dry haircuts, waxing services and massage.
Walk-ins are accepted if business permits, but the salon typically has just two stylists, both of whom are highly sought-after folks. Best advice: Call for an appointment. And don't worry if you don't sport a mohawk or want your tresses dyed teal -- Skullz is about making you look good, not necessarily punked out. But if you look good punked out, this is definitely a good spot for you.
- Hours: By appointment: Tue - Thu, 11am - 8pm; Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entry level with sidewalk and wheelchair accessible; store is small and aisles tight, however
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup, Shave
- Hair Specialties: Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Bumble & Bumble