Rockne's is a local restaurant chain owned and managed by three brothers. This location is frequented by families and college students, and fills up on weekends when KSU parents visit. Small meals and meal-sized salads start at about $7 and soups are a specialty. While service can be quite speedy, the staff never rushes guests to leave. Rockne's features a full bar, free Wi-Fi and takeout service.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rocknes.com/menu.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Firestone Chicken - the sandwich and the salad - have been on the menu since Rockne's first opened.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual