Since buying a property on SR 43 in 1996, owner Bob Morson has created one of the area's most popular spots for wine and beer enthusiasts. It seems offering more than 400 beers and 1,800 wine labels can have that effect on people.
Enhancements over the years have included a large outdoor patio, with a deck overlooking a narrow strip of the Cuyahoga River and an inspired food menu to complement wine tasting and just plain please the palate of your basic food snob. And dessert? No one's going to turn away a piece of chocolate cake or cheesecake from Riverside's selection.
Gourmet cheese plates, delightful salads and a knowledgeable staff, coupled with a relaxed and unpretentious yet upscale atmosphere keeps Riverside busy seven days a week, all year long.
Too crowded for your tastes? Carry-out sales are offered on all Riverside merchandise. Gift baskets and special orders are options as well.
- Hours: Daily, 11am-1am
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking spaces; interior can be a bit cramped for wheelchair maneuvering.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: riverside-wine.com/food_menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Service type: Full-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Public restroom
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew