Rico's Restaurant & Lounge
Rico's Restaurant aims to serve a wide variety of clientele. On the one hand, it's a casual family restaurant with menu options designed to please diners of all ages. On the other hand, the place is more of a sports bar on Sundays, and Thursdays through Saturdays bring out a louder, thirstier crowd for Cornhole tournaments and entertainment from live local bandsand DJs.
A semi-private dining area is available for groups and parties; call ahead to discuss options with the manager.
The menu leans heavily on chicken and Italian dishes such as eggplant parmesan and fettuccine, but it also offers pork chops, baked ham, and fish dishes.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, Sun, 4pm - midnight; Sat, 4pm - 1am; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are designated parking spaces, and the entrance is level with the parking lot. The patio is also wheelchair accessible.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Singles scene