This health care center is a community resource where patients with little money or no insurance may get the quality of care they need at a price they can afford. It uses sliding-scale systems, meaning you'll pay what you can afford based on how much you make. There is also a dental center and evening hours are available to fit your schedule.
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped spaces, ramps, doors and bathrooms are available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No