This Pizza Hut outpost in Brimfield just south of Interstate 76 offers a more complete menu than the Kent State University location, although it doesn't deliver quite as late.
Visitors who like Pizza Hut pasta dishes won't mind leaving campus, though, and can also enjoy dine-in options at this clean, friendly restaurant location. Also worth mentioning: This location is licensed to serve beer to patrons of legal drinking age.
Deliveries run until 10pm most nights, and pickup is available any time the store is open.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 12am; Sun, 11am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with street/sidewalk
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: quikorder.pizzahut.com/phorders3/#myhut
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun