Pizza and wings are probably still the most popular items at Pizza Hut, but the chain's pasta dishes are moving up in the menu rotation at the Kent location and throughout the country.
The Hut's wide selection of crusts give it an edge in the crowded pizza space; from thin-and-crispy to hand-tossed to deep dish, there's probably something on Pizza Hut's menu to satisfy every sort of pizza craving.
Topping selections are also wide, ranging from multiple meat choices to pineapple, anchovies and banana peppers. Specialty pizzas include buffalo chicken ranch, meat lovers and veggie lovers, but customers who don't see exactly what they want can build their own pizza, online or by placing their order by phone.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pizzahut.com/nutrition.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Pizza
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch