Sandwiches (pitas) are just the beginning at Pita Pit, Acorn Alley's first eatery. Customers can choose from a soup of the day, several delicious smoothies and a handful of desserts in addition to a wide variety of sandwiches ... each of which comes, not surprisingly, wrapped in a pita.
Those sandwiches include breakfast pitas, kids' pitas, traditional meat selections (such as chicken Caesar and Philly cheesesteaks) - and any sandwich can also be served as a salad entree.
Founded in Canada in 1997, Pita Pit offers a fairly healthy alternative to fast food fare. Nutritional information is available at the website, here: http://www.pitapitusa.com/build_a_pita.html
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 8am - 3am; Thu, Fri, 8am - 4am; Sat, 10:30am - 4am; Sun, 10:30am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking in rear lot; entry accessible. Stairs are required to access from Main Street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.pitapitusa.com/main.php?page=9
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun, Late-night