Mr. Hero Restaurants
When no ordinary burger or sub will do, hot sandwich lovers head for Mr. Hero's. The chain's trademark Romanburger may be hard on the arteries (two grilled hamburgers topped with cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomatoes...and more) but it is a tasty meal. Plus, it's a point of pride for Northeast Ohio natives, who can proudly point out the chain started on Cleveland's west side in 1965.
Mr. Hero Restaurants also serve up gyros, salads, and several chicken sandwiches, mostly varieties of hoagies, but the chicken pita sandwich is a little fresher than most.
The kids' menu includes just three choices - hamburger, cheeseburger, or chicken nuggets - so younger diners aren't likely to be overwhelmed by the choices.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mrhero.com/subs_burgers.php
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Romanburger
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch