So maybe most folks who frequent fast-food establishments think they know the menu by heart at McDonald's -- but if tested, few would probably be able to list all the items by heart. As much as it's embedded in the fabric of this country (and many others) McDonald's is often unfairly maligned as the supersized, greasy-burger-and-fries place.
In fact, McDonald's restaurants offer low-calorie, soft-serve ice cream products (shakes, cones and sundaes) that are surprisingly low in sugar and other "bad" stuff, compared with other ice cream desserts. A number of relatively healthy menu items added in the past few years (fruit/yogurt parfaits, smoothies, new salads) and the often-overlooked simple items such as orange juice, milk and snack wraps make the Golden Arches a reasonable, convenient spot to stop for a snack from early morning till late at night.
The Kent location features late-night drive-through service and a clean, roomy dining room. Free Wi-Fi access is available for customers.
- Hours: Dining room: Daily, 5am - 10pm; Drive-through: 5am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking spaces, accessible restrooms; drive-thru service.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/food_quality/nutrition_choice…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun