Main Street Tavern, on the western edge of the City of Kent, serves a full menu and - in the same building but almost separated from the main dining room - full bar service. Weekly seafood and pasta specials are often very good values, and regulars love the restaurant's steaks as well as its spinach salad.
Service is good and the ambience is that of a family establishment. While most of the guests are regulars, new customers won't feel uneasy or "watched" by locals. Background music and even the sometimes energized bar crowd is never loud enough to drown out dinner conversation.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, closed; kitchen closes at 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Seafood
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene