La Terraza Mexican Bar & Grill is a popular addition to the newish Cascades Plaza in Brimfield. While it competes with better-known chains (Beef O'Brady's and Applebee's) in the same shopping center, La Terraza fills a particular niche, with a full Mexican menu and slightly upscale atmosphere that says "date night."
In a lunch rush? Try the Speedy Gonzales mid-day selections - five combo plates starting at $4.95. Vegetarians have six meal options to consider (mostly burritos and enchiladas). Chef's Special items include tres taquitos, three fried chicken taquitos with melted cheese on top served over a bed of rice, guacamole, and pico de gallo. Chimichangas - like many of the other selections here - are large. Not quite that hungry? Look to the smaller a la carta items, including tacos, chalupas (beans, lettuce, and guacamole) or - for gringos! - French fries.
The entire (extensive) menu can be ordered for carry-out. During warmer months, La Terraza's outdoor patio is a pleasant place to enjoy food and drink with friends.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 10:30pm; Sat, noon - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped parking spaces, a ramp at the entrance and wheelchair-accessible restrooms.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun