Hungry Howie's Pizza
Since opening in Michigan in 1973, Hungry Howie's Pizza has become known for its flavored crust pizzas more so than for its subs, wings and salads. The campus-area haunt also sees a brisk late-night business. A $1 charge applies to all deliveries, and all items (including sheet pizzas and the 4-slice, 8" Junior) are available for delivery. The website offers fundraising opportunities and an opportunity to sign up for online ordering (both available through the Kent store) but don't expect to find coupons for this location which is on the southeastern edge of KSU's main campus.
- Hours: Sun - Wed, 10:30am - midnight; Thu, 10:30am - 3am; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - 4am
- Handicap Accessible: Entry door level with parking lot; delivery available; website features free text relay for those with hearing disabilities.
- Founding Date: 1973
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.hungryhowies.com/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Flavored-crust pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch