Guaca-Moles Mexican Grill and Cantina
Kent embraces Guaca-Moles seven days a week, from lunch until last call. This independently owned Mexican restaurant serves families and college students with equal aplomb and its always-fresh menu satisfies a variety of tastes.
From arroz con pollo and big burritos to xangos and fresh-baked flan for dessert, it's hard to find a single item representative of Guaca-Mole's extensive menu. That said, the guacamole is an obvious pick, as it's made fresh daily and of course, lends its name to the popular restaurant.
Lunchtime is a great time to stop in, when the staff is extra-efficient and daily lunch specials run about $4. Special drink prices are in effect daily until 9pm.
Younger diners can choose from seven entries on the kids' menu, including both Mexican and gringo selections (hot dogs, hamburgers, enchildas). Older gringos can also pick from a variety of American-style chicken, beef or salad choices.
While the restaurant's exterior is a deep, dark blue, the inside is as bright and smile-inducing as mariachi music, with bold colors and wall decorations.
A semiprivate dining area can be reserved to host small parties of up to about 30 people; call the manager to discuss availability.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri 11am - 11pm; Sat, 12pm - 11pm; Sun, 12pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is handicapped-accessible; however, only the bar/lounge area is level with entrance. The main dining area is accessible only by two stairs. Full menu is available in the lounge area.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: mexicanrestaurantfinder.com/guacamoles-mexican-restaurant-…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun