Two brothers from nearby Tallmadge founded Gionino's in the late 1980's and today there are three dozen Gionino's restaurants in Northeast Ohio.
While the pizza follows an old-world recipe and is made with all fresh ingredients, Gionino's other food is just as popular as its pizza, most notably its Italiano Fried Chicken (available in two-, four-, eight-, 12-, 16-and 20-piece boxes) and fresh salad entrees including antipasto, grilled chicken and spinach salad.
Coupons are available at the Web site.
- Hours: Open daily at 11am
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with street/sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, fried chicken, cinnamon bread
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Signature dishes: Italiano fried chicken
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted