Kent's only hookah bar features only Hookah brand hookah flavors and while it may not appeal to hookah "snobs," it serves a curious college crowd, many of whom are first-timers to the dark club.
No one under 18 is permitted inside Firefly.
While no alcohol is served here, visitors can expect a lounge-type atmosphere in the small, smokey building. Most customers are seated on couches and overstuffed chairs, and the vast majority of patrons come in groups of four or more.
More than 25 hookah flavors are available, as are desserts (ice cream, cheesecake by the slice) and specialty drinks (coffee, energy beverages).
- Hours: Mon-Wed 5pm-1am Thu-Sat 5pm-3am Closed Sun
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with sidewalk; handicapped-accessible restrooms
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Private parties
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Private events: Yes