Unassuming Euro Gyro has sat quietly on Depeyster Street around the corner from Main since 1979. Thanks to its later hours, night owls congregate for pizza and Greek food.
Chicken hogies, wings and jo-jos all have their fans among Euro Gyro's customers, but the gyros are the restaurant's namesake item.
Call at least an hour ahead if you plan to feed a crowd. Delivery charge of $1.50 applies to each order. In addition to food items, Euro Gyro also delivers beer and cigarettes to locals (in Kent) seven days a week until 1am
Wacky Wednesdays mean customers can get a large, 1-item pizza for just $5 (pick up only) and every Friday is Fiesta Friday, featuring $2 Margaritas and appetizer specials.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10:30am - 3am; Thurs - Fri, 10:30am - 3:30am; Sat, 11am - 3:30am; Sun, 11am - 2:30am
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with sidewalk; delivery option
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.eurogyro.net/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Greek, Middle Eastern, Pizza, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: gyros
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night