Tucked away in the sleepy hamlet of Brady Lake Township is the Club House. It's a safe bet plenty of Kent-area residents don't know about the bar—and it's an equally safe bet that this is just fine with Club House regulars. The sprawling home turned bar/restaurant hosts customers seven days a week, from breakfast until last call.
A pool table, dartboard, big-screen TVs and jovial atmosphere make regulars return frequently; newcomers may feel a little out of place at first, but will likely find both customers and staff welcoming, especially upon a return visit.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - midnight; Fri, 10am - 1:30am; Sat, 8am - 1:30am; Sun, 8am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: No
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Happy hour
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: No
- Bar type: Lounge
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Pool table
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported