From apple fries to a new owner, things are changing at the second-largest fast food chain in the world. Don't worry: Burger King's signature sandwich, the Whopper, will probably be around for a long time.
While this location on Kent's south side doesn't keep the same late-night hours as the store closer to Kent State's campus, the drive- through is open until midnight, seven days a week. Lots of outdoor seating set this BK apart from many others.
Need a job? The King is hiring. See the Web site to download an application.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm; drive-through open until midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance has ramp; door panel to open
- Founding Date: 1954
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bk.com/en/us/menu-nutrition/index.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: The Whopper
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun