Bob Evans Restaurant
Bob Evans' menu is frequently updated but never loses its "down on the farm" flavor. Breakfast is served all day long, and breakfast can mean uberrich chocolate chip pancakes or grits or bacon and eggs and biscuits and the restaurant's sausage-laden gravy.
Lunch and dinner selections feature a lot of fish dishes, salads and special dishes like country-fried steak. Entrees include a choice of those branded biscuits or dinner rolls, as well as vegetable sides typically doused in buttery flavor. Many diners are tempted to try to save room for the chain's popular pies and other desserts, which rotate with the seasons. (Apple pie gives way to pumpkin; blueberries and strawberries rule the spring and summer options.)
Customers at the Kent location can enjoy free Wi-Fi access and good service. You'll never feel rushed to give up your table.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are plenty of designated parking spaces, a ramp to front door, wide aisles inside and accessible restrooms.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.bobevans.com/menu/Default.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch