Arby's restaurants have featured a menu unique to the fast-food world since its first store opened in 1964. More than forty years later, those offerings are still on the menu, including roast beef sandwiches, potato cakes, specialty shakes (Jamocha is a still unique among fast-food outlets) and toasted subs.
Kent's location features a drive-through window, but does not serve breakfast (the nearby Tallmadge Arby's does).
A value-menu boasts more than a dozen items, starting at $1, and the kid's menu, like most of Arby's fare, includes relatively healthy choices for young customers.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 10pm; Fri, 10:30am - 11pm; Sat, 10:30am - 10pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped-accessible door, drive-thru window
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.arbys.com/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Roast beef sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch