As students head back to the classroom, here’s a list parents can keep on hand for future reference. Unless otherwise indicated, call the main number at each school to be directed to the extension of specific personnel or departments.
196 N. Prospect St.
- Principal: Abbey Bolton
- Secretary: 330-676-7401
- Guidance Office: 330-676-7420
6662 State Route 43
- Principal: Todd Poole
- School Secretary: 330-676-8451
132 W. School St.
- Principal: Julie Troman
- School Secretary: 330-676-8401
1069 Elno Ave.
- Principal: Janice Swan
- School Secretary: 330-676-8350
- Lunchroom Cashier: 330-676-8357
- Parent Broadcast System
900 Doramor St.
- Principal: Heidi Singer
- School Secretary: 330-676-8301
- Guidance Office: 330-676-8320
1175 Hudson Rd.
- Principal: Justin Gates
- Attendance Secretary: 330-676-8601
- Guidance Office: 330-676-8620
- Cafeteria: 330-676-8644
1400 N. Mantua St.
- Principal: Robert Klinar
- Guidance Office: 330-676-8720
- Library: 330-676-8731
- High School Absence Line (Direct): 330-676-8750
- Athletics and Activities Department: 330-676-8770
200 N. Mantua St.
- Principal: Timothy King, dean of students
- School Secretary: 330-676-8651
Kent City School District Transportation / Bus Garage
1633 St. Clair Ave.
Kent City School District InfoLine and Absence Line (Automated): 330-678-7500
321 N. Depeyster St.
- Superintendent: Dr. Joe Giancola
For more information, visit the Kent City School District website.