It's too late to turn back now on , as workers started pouring the concrete foundation for the first of three new buildings Tuesday.
Construction started Tuesday on "," which will house anchor tenant the Davey Resource Group, a division of Kent-based The Davey Tree Expert Co. The building is the first of three in the city's project, which is being managed by Cleveland developer Fairmount Properties.
Between 60 and 70 employees of Davey will occupy about 13,000 square feet in the building. The rest of the space will be filled with retail and restaurant shops.
Many new tenants will occupy the three buildings that will be built in the project, including:
- Aladdin's, a Lebanese-American restaurant with one location in Hudson
- Bricco, a pub-style eatery with locations in Cleveland and Akron
- Dave's Cosmic Subs
- Panini's bar and grill
- Palmieri Salon, a branch of Dino Palmieri Salon & Spa
- Shop 42, a clothing boutique
- Asian Chao restaurant
- Nature's Table, a wrap and smoothie shop
- Einstein Bros. Bagels, a bagel and sandwich shop
- The Market Path, a locally traded home decor and retail store
- Rockin' Taco, a Mexican restaurant
- Yogurt Vi, a custom frozen yogurt shop