.

Fire at Kent State Dorm

Student reportedly set fire to hand sanitizer dispenser

A fire at Koonce Hall on the Kent State University campus sent students out into the cold early this morning, KentWired reported.

The fire reportedly happened just before 3 a.m. on the eighth floor of the residence hall.

Click here to read more.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »