tax exempt status

I have read a few articles about NY having whats called a STAR exemption. It has worked well in NY. Basically, it allows people who make less than $500,000 a year, the ability to exempt #30K from their property tax, ie school levys etc. It available to all people. Its sort of like the homestead exemption for the retired. PLEASE write our state representatives, it was very useful come election time for them. Here is the info: http://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/property/star/index.htm I think there might be a few people here in Kent that make less than $500k a year

Confederate American November 06, 2013 at 06:33 PM
http://www.ohiohouse.gov/members/member-directory Here is all the phone numbers and email addresses of all our reps.Or, you can just render on to Cesare all that you own.
Confederate American November 06, 2013 at 06:34 PM


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »