Though we've reported on it before, news that Fresco Mexican Grill & Salsa Bar is coming to Kent is still a rather new development in the downtown redevelopment efforts.
The new restaurant got the go ahead from the city recently to finish their space on the first floor of the new .
Here's the latest batch of building permits issued by the :
- Fairmount Properties, 100 E. Erie St., Suite 112, construct tenant build-out for Fresco Mexican Grill and Salsa Bar, $285,000
- Akwen, 515 E. Main St., construct facade repair/replacement, no cost listed
- Kent State University, relocate house from 250 E. Erie St., no cost listed
- Joan and January Madden, 399 Deidrick Drive, fence, no cost listed
- Don Maceyak, 770 Marilyn Drive, reconstruct back porch, $400
- Ronald and Myra Dietrick, 510 Earl Drive, fence, no cost listed