Here are five topics Kent City Council will talk about this week that may or may not effect your daily routine:
- Driveway zoning—council will consider a definitions amendment to the city zoning code regarding driveway criteria.
- Capelli lease—council will consider extending the lease for Capelli Salon, a business in the city incubator space on Summit Street.
- New attorneys—local attorneys want to open an office in small business incubator space run by the city on Summit Street.
- Kramer Fields bridge—the city is looking to accept more state money for replacement of the bridge over the Cuyahoga River to the Kramer Ball Fields.
- Fire suppression fees—council will consider lowering the city fees for new fire suppression systems as part of new construction or upgrades.