Patch asked its Facebook audience to finish this sentence Friday: "The worst thing about the kids going back to school in Kent is ________."
Here are five staff-picked answers: (All of the responses may be viewed on the Kent Patch Facebook page.)
- Bob Cooper: All ramen noodles [are] sold out.
- Maggie Fuller: School buses stopping every 10 feet.
- Vera Buk-Bjerre: You think it's hard to find parking now!
- Tiffany Jones: Drunk screaming idiots roaming the streets Thursday - Saturday nights 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Sandra Cole: Traffic and pedestrians with little common sense.