Invite a friend
Caregivers of babies 0-3 years old can explore yoga and incorporate it into motherhood. The little ones explore and socialize with other their age! Great outlet to socialize, strengthen, and relax!
More About Kent Yoga
Kent Yoga offers community yoga classes. The studio hosts twelve drop-in classes each week with various themes, such prenatal yoga, chair yoga, basics, vigorous and Pilates. Each of these classes also has levels of intensity that include gentle, gentle/moderate, moderate and vigorous. Membership fees are not required, and student and senior discounts are available.
Visitors can find the Om Shanty Yoga Store attached to Kent Yoga. The store sells yoga props and art.
Other events here
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 am–10:45 am
- Gentle Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 5:15 pm–6:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Vigorous Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Gentle/Moderate Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Gentle/Moderate Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm