Invite a friend
Yoga for adults that can be done in a playful way interacting with babies and toddlers. A nice support group for moms, dads, grandparent, or other caregiver of children 0-3 years. Also, a wonderful way for the infants and toddlers to socialize!
More About Kent Yoga
Kent Yoga offers community yoga classes. The studio hosts twelve drop-in classes each week with various themes, such prenatal yoga, chair yoga, basics, vigorous and Pilates. Each of these classes also has levels of intensity that include gentle, gentle/moderate, moderate and vigorous. Membership fees are not required, and student and senior discounts are available.
Visitors can find the Om Shanty Yoga Store attached to Kent Yoga. The store sells yoga props and art.
Other events here
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Vigorous Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Gentle/Moderate Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Gentle/Moderate Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 am–10:45 am
- Gentle Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 5:15 pm–6:45 pm