Invite a friend
These classes are best for people who have been practicing awhile, are more body aware, and have a basic familiarity with the postures and pranayama. These classes work with more challenging sequences, including inversions, and cultivate mental and physical strength and stamina. Chanting and philosophy are part of the full yoga experience in the Tuesday night class with Margot. This is a drop-in format, by donation.
More About Kent Yoga
Kent Yoga offers community yoga classes. The studio hosts twelve drop-in classes each week with various themes, such prenatal yoga, chair yoga, basics, vigorous and Pilates. Each of these classes also has levels of intensity that include gentle, gentle/moderate, moderate and vigorous. Membership fees are not required, and student and senior discounts are available.
Visitors can find the Om Shanty Yoga Store attached to Kent Yoga. The store sells yoga props and art.
Other events here
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Gentle/Moderate Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Gentle/Moderate Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 am–10:45 am
- Gentle Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 5:15 pm–6:45 pm