Invite a friend
This series of programs will meet at 7:00 p.m. on the following Wednesdays in June and July:
June 13 - Night Carnival
June 20 - Yoga
June 27 - Vampire Fright Night
July 11 - Night of the Living Dead!
July 18 - Yoga
July 25 - Fear Factor
Registration is required & begins one week in advance of each program. For students entering grades 6-12.
|Where||Kent Free Library 312 W Main St, Kent, OH 44240|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Teens|
More About Kent Free Library
The Kent Free Library dates back to 1902 and was founded on a donation from philanthropist Andrew Carnegie, but a recent addition gives the library all the technological advances expected of a modern facility.
Finished in 2005, a new three-story addition tripled the size of the existing library. Amenities include a conference room available to the community, a second-floor children's wing and a dedicated senior reading room.
The Kent Free Library offers a number of free programs for residents and card holders, including a job search program.
Other events here
- Digital Library Orientation Tomorrow, May 22, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 2:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–8:30 pm
- Teen/Tween Candy Art Night Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Tablet Class Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–5:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–4:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Sundays, 1:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Using Facebook Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Adult Craft Hour January 30, 2013 / February 27, 2013 / March 27, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm