Invite a friend
"Prop-4-Paws" Pet Food Drive
The Kent State University Airport is collecting pet food for local animal shelters and animal rescue organizations located in Portage and Summit counties. Our goal is to collect 1000 pounds of food and supplies by November 18th. If you would like to contribute there will be a collection point at the KSU airport during Heritage Fair on September 15th. Simply drop off your donation and enjoy a day of aviation history and education while knowing you've helped our furry friends.
You may also stop by the KSU airport anytime between now through Nov 18th to drop off your pet food donations.
More About Kent State University
The eight-campus Kent State University system is anchored in Kent, where the main campus draws about 26,000 students anually to the city for classes and other activities.
In the fall of 2010, KSU surpassed the University of Cincinnati in total enrollment across all eight campuses with 41,365 students to become the second largest public university in Ohio.
The Kent campus spans 800 acres and includes a golf course, football, basketball and baseball athletic complexes; a large student and community recreation center; and space for more than 6,000 students to live on campus.
Other events here
- Raiment for Liturgy Opens in the Kent State University Museum, March 8 Daily,
- Inspire Creative Camp Mon, Jun 17, 8:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Lecture & Reception with Dr. Harald Blomberg Wed, Jul 17, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Symposium: RMT & Diet in Autism Thu, Jul 18, 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Symposium: RMT, Dreams & Inner Healing Sat, Jul 20, 8:30 am–5:30 pm