Invite a friend
Nellie's Catwalk for Kids Glow Fashion Show
Unlike any show Kent has ever seen before! On February 9th, 2013 at 7:30 PM, 125 models ages 6-22 will strut their stuff for one very important cause: Childhood cancer.
Nellie's Catwalk for Kids is a registered non-profit organization that focuses on raising funds and awareness for pediatric cancer families. Dollars raised helps NC4K directly support pediatric cancer families both emotionally and financially. From the time a child or teen is diagnosed, NC4K is there to be able to put gas in their tank, food on their table and smiles on their faces.
Seating is first come, except VIP reserved seating. Doors open at 6:30PM. Tickets are only $10. Buy them today before they sell out! You won't want to miss this event!
More About Kent State University
The eight-campus Kent State University system is anchored in Kent, where the main campus draws about 26,000 students anually to the city for classes and other activities.
In the fall of 2010, KSU surpassed the University of Cincinnati in total enrollment across all eight campuses with 41,365 students to become the second largest public university in Ohio.
The Kent campus spans 800 acres and includes a golf course, football, basketball and baseball athletic complexes; a large student and community recreation center; and space for more than 6,000 students to live on campus.
Other events here
- Raiment for Liturgy Opens in the Kent State University Museum, March 8 Daily,
- Inspire Creative Camp Mon, Jun 17, 8:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Lecture & Reception with Dr. Harald Blomberg Wed, Jul 17, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Symposium: RMT & Diet in Autism Thu, Jul 18, 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Symposium: RMT, Dreams & Inner Healing Sat, Jul 20, 8:30 am–5:30 pm