Invite a friend
These are our traditional hatha yoga classes. They range in intensity according to the teacher, the make-up of the group, and what we are currently interested in learning and practicing. Many beginners can start here or at a more gentle level. Moderate classes involve warm-ups and plenty of instruction.
More About Kent Yoga
Kent Yoga offers community yoga classes. The studio hosts twelve drop-in classes each week with various themes, such prenatal yoga, chair yoga, basics, vigorous and Pilates. Each of these classes also has levels of intensity that include gentle, gentle/moderate, moderate and vigorous. Membership fees are not required, and student and senior discounts are available.
Visitors can find the Om Shanty Yoga Store attached to Kent Yoga. The store sells yoga props and art.
Other events here
- Gentle Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 5:15 pm–6:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Vigorous Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Gentle/Moderate Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Gentle/Moderate Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 am–10:45 am