Invite a friend
KSU Chorale Kicks Off Holiday Season with Carols and Confections on Sat., Dec. 1
The Kent State Chorale will perform a variety of Hanukkah and Christmas favorites as part of "Carols and Confections," Sat., Dec. 1 at 3 p.m. in the University Auditorium at Cartwright Hall, located at 650 Hilltop Drive with free parking located off of Terrace Drive. Following the performance, guests can enjoy refreshments including coffee and desserts in the lobby.
This is the second year for "Carols and Confections," which acts as the fundraiser for the KSU Chorale. The performance will feature a wide variety of holiday music: Gregorian chants, Renaissance songs, contemporary carols and Hanukkah classics.
|Where||Kent State University 500 E Main St, Kent, OH 44242|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Price||Tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and $5 for students with valid ID or under 18.|
More About Kent State University
The eight-campus Kent State University system is anchored in Kent, where the main campus draws about 26,000 students anually to the city for classes and other activities.
In the fall of 2010, KSU surpassed the University of Cincinnati in total enrollment across all eight campuses with 41,365 students to become the second largest public university in Ohio.
The Kent campus spans 800 acres and includes a golf course, football, basketball and baseball athletic complexes; a large student and community recreation center; and space for more than 6,000 students to live on campus.
Other events here
- Raiment for Liturgy Opens in the Kent State University Museum, March 8 Daily,
- Inspire Creative Camp Mon, Jun 17, 8:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Lecture & Reception with Dr. Harald Blomberg Wed, Jul 17, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Symposium: RMT & Diet in Autism Thu, Jul 18, 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Symposium: RMT, Dreams & Inner Healing Sat, Jul 20, 8:30 am–5:30 pm