Invite a friend
Kent State University Orchestra Celebrates Concerto Competition Winners
The Kent State University Hugh A. Glauser School of Music’s Orchestra continues its 2012-2013 season with a performance highlighting the undergraduate and graduate concerto competition winners on Sunday, Feb. 10, at 3:30 p.m. in University Auditorium at Cartwright Hall. Tickets and more information are also available by calling 330-672-ARTS (2787) or visiting http://www.kent.edu/artscollege/News/newsdetail.cfm?newsitem=3A58632B-F506-7D78-2EC7753F58E4AF34.
Cost: $10 for adults, $5 for students with valid ID and free for all full-time Kent Campus undergraduate students
Contact: Effie A. Tsengas, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-672-8398
|Where||Kent State University 500 E Main St, Kent, OH 44242 (Cartwright Hall)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
More About Kent State University
The eight-campus Kent State University system is anchored in Kent, where the main campus draws about 26,000 students anually to the city for classes and other activities.
In the fall of 2010, KSU surpassed the University of Cincinnati in total enrollment across all eight campuses with 41,365 students to become the second largest public university in Ohio.
The Kent campus spans 800 acres and includes a golf course, football, basketball and baseball athletic complexes; a large student and community recreation center; and space for more than 6,000 students to live on campus.
Other events here
- Raiment for Liturgy Opens in the Kent State University Museum, March 8 Daily,
- Inspire Creative Camp Mon, Jun 17, 8:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Lecture & Reception with Dr. Harald Blomberg Wed, Jul 17, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Symposium: RMT & Diet in Autism Thu, Jul 18, 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Symposium: RMT, Dreams & Inner Healing Sat, Jul 20, 8:30 am–5:30 pm