Invite a friend
Kent State University Gospel Choir
The Kent State University Gospel Choir and Dr. Linda Walker cordially invite everyone to their biannual concert on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, in Cartwright Auditorium. Doors will open at 7 p.m., and the event begins at 7:30 p.m. The concert is free and open to the public. This will be a night of singing and praising featuring contemporary gospel songs such as It All Belongs to You, traditional gospel songs such as Amazing Grace and the grand finale with former KSUGC members joining the choir in a performance of Total Praise. The audience will also be invited to bring in the holiday season by joining the choir in a medley of Christmas carols.
More About Kent State University
The eight-campus Kent State University system is anchored in Kent, where the main campus draws about 26,000 students anually to the city for classes and other activities.
In the fall of 2010, KSU surpassed the University of Cincinnati in total enrollment across all eight campuses with 41,365 students to become the second largest public university in Ohio.
The Kent campus spans 800 acres and includes a golf course, football, basketball and baseball athletic complexes; a large student and community recreation center; and space for more than 6,000 students to live on campus.
Other events here
- Raiment for Liturgy Opens in the Kent State University Museum, March 8 Daily,
- Inspire Creative Camp Mon, Jun 17, 8:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Lecture & Reception with Dr. Harald Blomberg Wed, Jul 17, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Symposium: RMT & Diet in Autism Thu, Jul 18, 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Symposium: RMT, Dreams & Inner Healing Sat, Jul 20, 8:30 am–5:30 pm