Invite a friend
Kent Chorus to Perform Sunday, December 2 in Cartwright Hall
The Kent Chorus will inspire holiday cheer with its performance Sunday, Dec. 2 at 7:30 p.m. in the University Auditorium at Cartwright Hall. Cartwright Hall is located at 650 Hilltop Drive, with free parking located off of Terrace Drive. The Kent Chorus’ seasonal selections will include Benjamin Britten’s “A Ceremony of Carols,” accompanied by KSU alumna Nancy Paterson on the harp. The Men’s and Women’s Choruses will also take part in the Kent Chorus concert as guest performers. The Kent Chorus is made up of more than 100 Kent State University students, faculty and staff, and Kent community members. Tickets are available weekdays 12 to 5 p.m. at the performing arts box office, located in the lobby of the Roe Green Center in the Music and Speech Building at 1325 Theatre Drive on the campus of Kent State University.
More About Kent State University
The eight-campus Kent State University system is anchored in Kent, where the main campus draws about 26,000 students anually to the city for classes and other activities.
In the fall of 2010, KSU surpassed the University of Cincinnati in total enrollment across all eight campuses with 41,365 students to become the second largest public university in Ohio.
The Kent campus spans 800 acres and includes a golf course, football, basketball and baseball athletic complexes; a large student and community recreation center; and space for more than 6,000 students to live on campus.
Other events here
- Raiment for Liturgy Opens in the Kent State University Museum, March 8 Daily,
- Inspire Creative Camp Mon, Jun 17, 8:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Lecture & Reception with Dr. Harald Blomberg Wed, Jul 17, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Symposium: RMT & Diet in Autism Thu, Jul 18, 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Symposium: RMT, Dreams & Inner Healing Sat, Jul 20, 8:30 am–5:30 pm