Invite a friend
Introduction to Computers
Get a tour of the files and programs on a computer. Learn how to open and close programs using Windows and how to create and manage files and folders. Prerequisite: Able to use the mouse.
14 seats are available, first come, first served, for each computer class. Stop by the Information Desk after 1/2 hour before the start of each class for a pass.
|Where||Kent Free Library 312 W Main St, Kent, OH 44240|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–3:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Seniors|
More About Kent Free Library
The Kent Free Library dates back to 1902 and was founded on a donation from philanthropist Andrew Carnegie, but a recent addition gives the library all the technological advances expected of a modern facility.
Finished in 2005, a new three-story addition tripled the size of the existing library. Amenities include a conference room available to the community, a second-floor children's wing and a dedicated senior reading room.
The Kent Free Library offers a number of free programs for residents and card holders, including a job search program.
Other events here
- Cookbook Book Club February 18, 2013 / March 18, 2013 / April 15, 2013 / May 20, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Your High School Reading List Book Club January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Digital Library Orientation Wed, May 22, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 2:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–8:30 pm
- Tablet Class Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Teen/Tween Candy Art Night Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–5:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–4:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Sundays, 1:00 pm–4:30 pm