Invite a friend
A hybrid class involving a slower pace, building to more challenge. The teacher will suggest modifications to the classic poses as needed. These classes can be a good place to start if you are new to the practice. Breath awareness, alignment and working at one's own pace are encouraged. Both elements of gentle classes and basic yoga poses and breathing exercises are offered.
More About Kent Yoga
Kent Yoga offers community yoga classes. The studio hosts twelve drop-in classes each week with various themes, such prenatal yoga, chair yoga, basics, vigorous and Pilates. Each of these classes also has levels of intensity that include gentle, gentle/moderate, moderate and vigorous. Membership fees are not required, and student and senior discounts are available.
Visitors can find the Om Shanty Yoga Store attached to Kent Yoga. The store sells yoga props and art.
Other events here
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 am–10:45 am
- Gentle Yoga Weekly on Mondays, 5:15 pm–6:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Vigorous Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Moderate Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Gentle/Moderate Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm