Invite a friend
Friday night concerts at Water Street Tavern
Onstage at the Water Street Tavern in June:
June 1 – 15-60-75 (The Numbers Band)
June 8 – Gaetano Letiza & The Underworld Band
June 15 – John Weniger Band
June 22 – Rachel & The Beatnik Playboys
June 29 – The Bluestones
More About Water Street Tavern
Dark wooden booths and a big, classy wooden bar invite Water Street Tavern customers to relax and enjoy the "real bar" character as soon as they walk in. But even before they find a seat, smells wafting from the kitchen will be hard to ignore. That's the beauty of having Cajun Dave's cooking inside.
Not only is the beverage list extensive, the food can't be beat. Daily pizza pie recipes often feature seafood and innovative combinations. Warm weather means food and beverages can be enjoyed on the rooftop patio.
Live music can be enjoyed at the popular bar at least twice a week. The booths and bar stools are often full, so if you're meeting friends at Water Street, wear comfortable shoes, you may have to stand a while before you snag a seat.
Other events here
- LIVE BLUES! Gaetano Letiza & Friends Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE MUSIC! Armstrong Bearcats Fri, May 31, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE BLUES! Colin John Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE MUSIC! Alan Greene Band Fri, Jun 7, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE MUSIC! That 80's Band! Sat, Jun 8, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE BLUES! The Juke Hounds Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE MUSIC! Memphis Cradle Fri, Jun 14, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE BLUES! The Bluestones Duo Wed, Jun 19, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE MUSIC! 15-60-75 The Numbers Band Fri, Jun 21, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- LIVE BLUES! Ian Penter Wed, Jun 26, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm