Invite a friend
Faculty Concert at Ludwig Recital Hall, Feb. 16
Cellist Keith Robinson and pianist Donna Lee will perform together in the Ludwig Recital Hall on Feb. 16 at 3 p.m. The program will include “Adagio” by Benedetto Marcello, as well as works by Camille Saint-Saëns and Richard Strauss. The concert is free and open to the public.
Robinson and Lee released a CD together last year on Blue Griffin Recording, titled “Mendelssohn: Complete Works for Cello and Piano.” The pair has also performed “The Complete Works for Cello and Piano by Beethoven” together on many occasions.
For more information, visit www.kent.edu/music or call 330-672-2172.
More About Kent State University
The eight-campus Kent State University system is anchored in Kent, where the main campus draws about 26,000 students anually to the city for classes and other activities.
In the fall of 2010, KSU surpassed the University of Cincinnati in total enrollment across all eight campuses with 41,365 students to become the second largest public university in Ohio.
The Kent campus spans 800 acres and includes a golf course, football, basketball and baseball athletic complexes; a large student and community recreation center; and space for more than 6,000 students to live on campus.
Other events here
- Raiment for Liturgy Opens in the Kent State University Museum, March 8 Daily,
- Inspire Creative Camp Mon, Jun 17, 8:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Lecture & Reception with Dr. Harald Blomberg Wed, Jul 17, 5:30 pm–6:45 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Symposium: RMT & Diet in Autism Thu, Jul 18, 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Rhythmic Movement Training (RMT) Symposium: RMT, Dreams & Inner Healing Sat, Jul 20, 8:30 am–5:30 pm