Invite a friend
Dream Big: Read is the Kent Free Library's Summer Reading theme; but if you actually dream about books, what does that mean? Join Sue Wheeler on Saturday, July 14 at 2:00 pm for what is sure to be an enlightening two-hour workshop to learn how to analyze and interpret your dreams.
Registration is requested. Visit the Information Desk or call 330-673-4414 to register.
|Where||Kent Free Library 312 W Main St, Kent, OH 44240|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Kent Free Library
The Kent Free Library dates back to 1902 and was founded on a donation from philanthropist Andrew Carnegie, but a recent addition gives the library all the technological advances expected of a modern facility.
Finished in 2005, a new three-story addition tripled the size of the existing library. Amenities include a conference room available to the community, a second-floor children's wing and a dedicated senior reading room.
The Kent Free Library offers a number of free programs for residents and card holders, including a job search program.
Other events here
- Your High School Reading List Book Club January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 2:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Digital Library Orientation Tomorrow, May 22, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–8:30 pm
- Teen/Tween Candy Art Night Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Tablet Class Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–5:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–4:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Sundays, 1:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Using Facebook Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm