Invite a friend
Discussion of Four Fish
As part of Hiram College's Science Reads program, Kent Free Library will host a discussion of Paul Greenberg's book Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food.
Free copies of this book will be available to those wishing to attend the book discussion. Stop by or contact the Information Desk to reserve or pick up your copy.
Author Greenberg will be speaking at Hiram College on Tuesday, February 5.
|Where||Kent Free Library 312 W Main St, Kent, OH 44240|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Everyone, Seniors|
More About Kent Free Library
The Kent Free Library dates back to 1902 and was founded on a donation from philanthropist Andrew Carnegie, but a recent addition gives the library all the technological advances expected of a modern facility.
Finished in 2005, a new three-story addition tripled the size of the existing library. Amenities include a conference room available to the community, a second-floor children's wing and a dedicated senior reading room.
The Kent Free Library offers a number of free programs for residents and card holders, including a job search program.
Other events here
- Your High School Reading List Book Club January 15, 2013 / February 19, 2013 / March 19, 2013 / April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 2:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Digital Library Orientation Tomorrow, May 22, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–8:30 pm
- Teen/Tween Candy Art Night Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Tablet Class Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am–5:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–4:30 pm
- Kent Rotary Early Literacy Center Weekly on Sundays, 1:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Using Facebook Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm